Acne scar is a skin damage, which is characterized by discoloration, skin’s rough texture, as well as possible raising of surface skin layer. This problem is primarily due to development of acne, which are specifically severe ones and those that cause inflammation of the skin. Acne scars can be difficult to treat if they get old. In other words, you have to get rid of it as soon as possible to mitigate other skin issues.
You don’t necessarily have to suffer from large investment risk and complications with clinical procedures of treating acne scars. You can use other easy and natural remedies for acne scars. The following excerpt below will enlighten you on this matter.
Using Organic Solutions for Acne Scar
Acne scar treatment is possible with the help of organic solutions. When you say organic solutions, these are remedies that come from natural sources. Herbs are great examples of these. Instead of buying expensive pre-formulated acne scar remedies, you can have at-home treatments as substitutes. Given below are the best you can take regard of:
- Aloe Vera. The plant’s juice is known for treating a variety of skin ailments, including scars. Aloe vera has soothing and anti-inflammatory properties, which will definitely heal your scars effectively. Just apply its gel directly on your acne scars regularly to get great skin results.
- Fenugreek. The popular remedy is applicable in reducing acne scars since it has properties for healing. You can simply use it as a facial mask or topical paste. Applying it on the scars regularly will already give you great skin results.
- Sage. The healing herb is also effective in treating acne scars and giving your skin relief. To prepare a remedy out of it, just soak in sage in hot water. After cooling the remedy, you may already use it on the skin.
Soothing Acne Scars With Essential Oils
Apart from herbs, you may also use essential oils in order to take care of your acne scars. Essential oils will serve as part of your daily skin regimen for cleansing, toning, or moisturizing the skin. Best of the natural extracts for your skin are the following:
- Tea tree oil. The all-around remedy can heal your acne scars by acting as natural astringent. It can also support your skin’s immunity against other damages. You simply have to apply it as a spot treatment before bedtime. You may wash off the remedy by the morning.
- Lavender essential oil. The essential oil is also an all-around treatment, which can treat your acne scars, pimples, and most skin problems. It is effective and less costly than other acne scar essential oils.
- Jojoba oil. The natural solution is rich in moisturizing, antibacterial, and healing properties, which can hydrate your skin and heal acne scars at the same time.
Kitchen Solutions for Acne Scars
If you cannot obtain the given herbs or essential oils for your skin, you can try out kitchen solutions, which will help you save more money. They are fairly effective as well and can serve as long-term alternatives to other organic remedies for your skin. In order to give you amazing options on hand, here are the following:
- Water. Believe it or not, but water is one of the most valuable remedies for your acne scars. It can treat acne scars by flushing away toxins from your body and sustaining the moisture level of the skin. Besides such, drinking plenty of water daily will assist in reducing dead skin cells in the skin. Through this method, growth of healthier new cells will follow.
- Olive oil. This is usually used on cooking, but can also be valuable for acne scar treatment. It can lighten your acne scars, smooth your skin, and deliver antioxidants to your skin. Olive oil can also serve as remedy for other blemishes in your skin.
- Honey. Honey is also an extremely powerful treatment for your acne scars. It can treat acne scars by moisturizing your skin naturally. Using honey orally or topically will provide the same skin results.
- Egg whites. Eggs whites can also promote acne scar treatment in your skin. You can use cotton ball to apply the remedy and use it on your skin. Leaving egg whites on the skin overnight will give great effects. According to studies, egg whites contain proteins, which boost acne scar remedy and skin regeneration.
- Apple cider vinegar. This organic remedy is crucial in acne scar treatment since it balances pH balance of your skin and kills bacteria present in it. To create a remedy out of it, you need three to four parts of water and a part of apple cider vinegar. You can get great results by simply applying its application three times a day.
Acne Scar Removal With Non-Prescription Creams
Severe acne scars may not be treated by herbal remedies as fast as possible. If you are suffering from acute scarring due to zits, you may then settle with acne scar removal creams instead. The current top three topical solutions for acne scar are the following:
1. Dermefface Fx7
Dermefface Fx7 is a top rated scar cream, which can heal acne, burn, surgical, and accident scars. It is made up of moisturizers, active ingredients, and antioxidants that can minimize acne scars and replenish the skin. The non-greasy product will give you amazing results in as short as four weeks.
2. Revitol Scar Cream
Revitol Scar Cream is the second best cream for your acne scars. It is available with all natural ingredients that reduce scars and sun damages. Revitol Scar Cream promises to provide skin difference in just a few weeks
Mederma is the third best scar cream for your skin. It can give real results by introducing you an advanced way of regenerating skin. Besides scars, Mederma also saves the skin from stretch marks.
You can buy the given acne scar removal products with great saving offers and money back guarantee. Try any of them and obtain real skin difference in no time.